Last updated: August 10, 2022
Personal data will be collected and processed by our company only to the extent permitted by European Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the protection of personal data and on their free movement and through any other legislation applicable in Romania.
This is a summary of the personal information we collect and what it is used for. We only use your personal information for these purposes. Further details are provided later.
What data do we collect?
Dianaroca.com collects the following data:
- Account data includes registration date and payment plan.
- Identity data includes first name, last name, birthday, gender and living environment related information
- Contact data includes email address and may additionally include a message
- Profile data includes skin images, routine product images, online surveys and may additionally include video consultation notes and include phone number. We may ask general questions about your skin through online surveys (quiz), private chat and video consultation. This data will only be collected where you have expressly provided your consent to provide us with this data through online survey or video conversations and secure messaging, as well as through image submission.
- Usage data includes details of your use of the Service, such as traffic data and the features that you access.
- Transaction data includes details about payments, but excluding bank account and full payment card details.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Website via a mobile device.
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process data when you:
- Registration form – full name, phone number, email
- Complete a online skin survey/quiz and submit details about name, email and optional phone number and the Service registration
- Upload images
- Complete a video consultation call, or message us via email or Messenger
- Complete service reviews or follow-up surveys or forms
- Voluntarily complete surveys or provide feedback via email or phone call.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Voluntarily submit Contact form
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following services:
- Google Analytics – You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Facebook ads conversion tracking (Facebook Pixel)
- Referrals via friends and family
We use the following services for data collection:
- Quiz Maker
- Contact Form 7
- Facebook- Messenger
When you use dianaroca.com, we only use your personal information to:
- connect you with dianaroca.com for Skin Quiz;
- connect you with dianaroca.com via. Contact page
- connect you with dianaroca.com; send from social media Campaign
- arrange a skin talk/consultation or online skincare with Diana Roca;
- supply you with the deliverables you have ordered; and
- to contact you by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile app for updates or informational information about contracted features, products, or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation
- to provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the use of our Website
- the Company may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identification of usage trends, determination of the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve your Website, products, services, marketing and experience
- manage the dianaroca.com business.
Dianaroca.com uses the Skin Quiz by diana roca to record your preferences, to develop a skin care plan and send these deliverables to you. We also use dianaroca.com and email@example.com to help provide you further advice and recommendations when you need it.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations regarding any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be shared publicly outside.
- With your consent, we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose only with your consent.
Where do we get your personal information
You may have signed up to dianaroca.com directly. Where you sign-up directly, your personal information is provided by you using our on-line forms.
Another way you can sign-up is by sending a direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject of that present Campaign. Each Campaign has specific directions in order for it to take action. You will be officially sign-up after you register via a Website form and you accept the Website Policy and Terms.
Booking a 30 minutes skin talk/consultation
After you complete the quiz and you have the Summary/Results via email you can book a skin talk/consultation, or online skincare depending on the service type/session you registered. We will ask you for the reasons why you want to have a 30 minutes skin talk/consultation, advanced preferences, and availability times. Subject to your explicit consent, we also ask for some health-related information, such as whether you are on medication, and for a photo of your skin.
These details are used to allow dianaroca.com to match you with the right skincare plan. However, if you do not consent to providing us with this information, we will not be able to provide our services to you because we will not be able to find your right skincare plan.
Diana Roca will develop a skincare plan for you, which will be provided to you by dianaroca.com via email contact@dianaroca. This will include the skin report, the ingredients chart, the products recommended for you, and personalized instructions on your skincare regimen, accompanied by a free guide for skin care.
Dianaroca.com Skincare Service
During our skincare service we may have a follow-up set up at 30 days distance upon receiving your skincare plan.
Other uses of your personal information
Communicating with you as a client using our services (not direct marketing)
We will use your personal information to communicate with you (including by email, phone, text and messaging applications) in connection with the provision of our services to you as a client.
Enquiries and customer care
If you enquire about dianaroca.com or our services, or contact us, we use personal information you provide as part of that enquiry, or in subsequent related communications, only for the purposes of:
- contacting you in connection with our services;
- providing you with information our services; and
- responding to, progressing, and managing your enquiries and requests.
Legal rights and obligations
We will also use your personal information in connection with the exercise of our legal rights. To the extent necessary, we will use and retain your personal information to fulfill our legal obligations.
Administration, quality, and training
To allow us to administer our business (including in accordance with legal or other obligations we must meet), and our relationship with you, we will use your personal information. It will also be used in connection with the maintenance of our quality standards and the provision of internal training.
System and service development
Your personal information is also used in the development and improvement of our systems and service. We will aggregate personal information for this purpose so it can no longer be associated with you. We will also provide your personal information to third parties so they can provide services to us in respect of system and service development or improvement, but they will only be able to use your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
We will use your name, email address and phone number to create digital marketing custom audience profiles. To do this we will provide these details to digital marketing providers, like Google, Bing, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. When creating custom audiences, the providers are obliged to use this information only to provide services to dianaroca.com, and not for any other purpose.
Where you have asked us to send you service reminders, our latest offers and information, and updates on dianaroca.com, we will use your name, email address and phone number. We will also use your other personal information (but not sensitive or health information) to ensure the information we send you is relevant.
Who else gets your personal information?
To help us provide our solutions and services, we share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us, including:
- information technology and information services providers
- other third-party service providers; and
- professional and other third-party advisers.
With your consent, we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose only with your consent.
These third parties can only use the personal information we share to provide their services to us or to support our delivery of our services to you.
Security of personal information and where it is kept
We use strict procedures and security features to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information. This includes using third party hosting services that meet the highest international security and resilience standards. Your personal data is generally kept in the United States of America. Your personal data may be transferred to the European Union in connection with our use of some plugins/applications. If you would like further details on the safeguards we have employed in respect of these transfers, please contact us.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission via the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
How long we retain your personal information
We only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes we collect and use it.
Lawful use of your personal information
We only use your personal information if lawfully we can do so. Your use of dianaroca.com’s services is subject to our terms and conditions, and we use your personal information to perform our contract with you. The following table details the exceptions to this:
- using skin quiz information to start skin consultation or Service
- arranging the appointment
- client communication
- enquiries and customer care
- administration, quality and training
- system and service development
- fulfill legal obligations
- legal rights
Use of health-related information
If you want to withdraw consent for the use of your health-related information simply email us (email@example.com). However, this won’t affect our use of the personal information already collected with your consent.
Once you withdraw consent, we will not be able to collect or continue to use your skin-health-related information, which may affect the services we provide.
Consent and Legitimate interests
Where you have consented to the use of your personal information, you can withdraw that consent at any time in the ways indicated above. If you withdraw consent this will not affect our prior use of your personal information.
Where the lawful basis for using your personal information is based on legitimate interest, you can object to our use of your personal information in this way at any time. If you want to exercise this right, let us know by sending us a request preferably by email or in writing to the address given below.
Accessing, deleting, rectifying, and moving your personal information
You have the right to:
- access your personal information;
- rectify any incorrect personal information;
- limit how we use your personal information; and/or
- have your personal information transmitted to another data controller.
If you want to exercise these rights, let us know by sending us a request preferably by email or in writing. You may ask if you need to provide additional information to verify and complete your request. Where your request is valid, we will complete it within thirty days, subject to any legal or other requirements that requires us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so
Our website is not addressed to anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we find out that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as the legal basis for the processing of your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, we may seek your parent’s consent before collecting and using this information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How do you contact us?
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
You can request information and details on personal data processing activities. We are at your disposal at: DRUMUL VALEA DOFTANEI, NR.47-51, BL.T3, SC.A, ET.2, AP.19
Sector 6, BUCHAREST, Romania, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the telephone number +40 (0) 725 458 994 (number with normal fare)